Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Layouts and i got tagged 2x....hehehe


this kit is called Summer Chicklettes from Cens Stuff
and you can find it at Studio Style Designs
Franny is such a little HAM....


this layout above is also from the same kit and
the one below is called Monet and its a beautiful kit..
get it here at Studio Style


Ok I been tagged so here it goes im gonna do them
both at once and be done with this...hehehe
is that cheating?*LOL*

I got tagged by Tracy and Jessica
ok 6 things about me x2 is 12...
Artistic, Eclectic, Loud, Fun, Creative, Determined, Generous,
Lovable, Caring, Friendly, Crazy, Curious
im tagging all of the following wonderful people...teehee
1.Melanie-love her creativity AND friendship
2.Michelle-Super Sweetie..
3.ScrapStewSue-love her to death!!!
4.Crystal-always want to know more about her*LOL*
5.Brusheezy-Great Freebie Brushes
6.Gunhild-GREAT resource for CU freebies*LOL*

2 comments:

Census said...

I love these layouts Leaonna!! they are fun and bright full of talent and memories!! Wonderful!! Thank you for sharing them!

Anonymous said...

Hiya Lea!!! How very sweet of you to mention me. I've been busy with family n' stuff, you know how that all goes. Leaonna you are so talented my friend. I love how you are always doing new things!!
Even tho you don't hear from me just know I'm thinking of you and always wishing you the best things in life.
Hugggggs and kisssses
Sue